Racking Components & Pallet Racking Parts
At Storepro, we can supply all the racking components and pallet racking parts that you need. Whether you are setting up, relocating, expanding, adjusting or repairing your racking system, trust that the Storepro team can cover all your requirements on any racking project.
We have both standard and customisable pallet racking and other storage solution components in stock for all main styles of racking and shelving. This includes:
- Storepro Safetylock 76.2mm, which is compatible with HPI and Capital racking systems
- Storepro Teardrop 75mm, which is compatible with Victor and Capital racking systems
- Storepro EZlock 50mm
Feel free to get in touch with us if you need parts to complete a repair or maintenance job. We will be able to advise you on the most cost-effective approach and can even complete the repair for you. We can also help if you are adding new shelving or pallet racking to your warehouse, upgrading components or extending your existing set-up. Our designers can ensure the optimal use of your available space, while our installation teams can complete the work on-site.
We have a highly experienced and knowledgeable team at Storepro, so you can get the advice and help that you need – whether you need new racking or maintenance on your existing racking.
Shelving & Pallet Racking Components
The racking parts that we stock include:
High Yield Base Plate
- Galvanized or powder-coated uprights in varying lengths
- Upright splices
- Galvanised or powder-coated beams that are adjustable
- HT bolts and nuts
- Base plates for various loads
- Shims to level racking on uneven floors
- Horizontal braces
- Diagonal braces
- Mono posts
- Floor anchors
- Row spacers
- Cantilever bases
- Cantilever columns
- Cantilever arms
- Cantilever bracing
- Safety Pins
Why Choose Storepro
At Storepro, we are experts in shelving, racking and storage solutions. We can provide an end-to-end service that includes project management, design, supply, compliance facilitation, installation, maintenance, leasing or rent-to-own options, repairs, and audits.
We have extensive experience delivering tailored solutions for clients in a range of industries. Thanks to our extensive product range, we are best placed to create a fully customised racking solution for your business. Our designers are experts at developing solutions that maximise the use of space while also optimising your facility’s storage capacity and delivering on operational efficiency requirements. Speak to a member of the Storepro team today to find out more.
If your existing racking system requires alterations of any kind, take a look at our selection of pallet racking parts. We have all the components you need for adjustments and upgrades, as well as maintenance and repairs.
The Storepro team will be happy to assist you with any work you want to do on your racking system, including:
- Racking adjustments – if you are looking for pallet racking parts to adjust or reconfigure your current racking installation, contact us. Not only can we give you expert advice, but we can also help with the work on-site. We have highly skilled installation teams that can deliver on your requirements.
- Racking upgrades and extensions – we can also help if you are adding new racking to your warehouse, upgrading components or extending your existing set-up. Our designer will ensure the optimal use of your available space, while our installation teams can complete the work on-site.
- Repairs and maintenance – speak to us if you need pallet racking components to complete a repair or maintenance job. We will be able to advise you on the most cost-effective approach and can even complete the repair for you.