Longspan Shelving New Zealand
By making them strong, durable and equipping them with a powerful load capacity. These multi-purpose shelves are great for various applications and will help you make the best use of your space.
We know that every customer has different needs for longspan shelving. As you can set our shelves at different heights, they’re highly flexible. Plus, we’ll fully customise our services to ensure your solution is tailored to your needs. What’s more, Storepro longspan holds up to 400 kgs per level !
Whether you need to add a single warehouse shelving unit or many of them to your facility, with our fast turnaround times and competitive prices, you’ll get your racking requirements met here at Storepro.
Advantages of Longspan Shelving
- Multi-purpose – can be used for a variety of applications. This includes storing boxes, parts, files, and archives. It can also store equipment, machines, and items that have irregular shapes or sizes.
- Flexible shelving – you can set the shelves at whatever height you need them. You can also include as many shelves in a unit as you need.
- Efficient use of space – our longspan shelving is free standing, and it comes in a range of sizes, helping you make the best use of your available space.
- Various configurations – you can set up your longspan shelving for low-level or high-rise stock picking.
- Modern design – high-quality finish that makes our longspan shelving suitable for a range of applications include retail environments, warehouses, offices, garages, workshops, and more.
- Strong and durable – manufactured with high-tensile steel, our longspan shelving solutions stand the test of time.
- Adaptable – you can change or add to your longspan shelving in the future, according to your needs.
Options AvailableAt Storepro, we supply longspan shelving across NZ. The various options include (dimensions are in mm):
- Heights – 900 / 1,200 / 1,800 / 2,100 / 2,400 / 3,000 / 3,600
- Depths – 300/ 450 / 600 / 900
- Lengths – 900 / 1,200 / 1,800 / 2,400
Longspan Shelving NZ
- MDF shelf – 18mm MDF board with a load capacity per shelf of 400-650kgs UDL
- Electroplated mesh deck – to comply with fire regulations, ventilation requirements, or food standards, with a load capacity per shelf of 400-650kgs UDL
- Steel – available on special order to comply with fire regulations, ventilation requirements, or food standards
The Storepro DifferenceAt Storepro, we understand that every customer’s requirement for longspan shelving is different. As a result, we fully customise the service that we offer to ensure you get a tailored solution that meets your specific needs. Our team can provide the help, information, and advice that you need to ensure you get a shelving solution that will meet the needs of your business today and as it changes and evolves in the future.
Here at Storepro we love longspan shelving. It can easily get shelved (see what we did there) by companies with large warehouses to fill due to it being more suited for smaller scale product. Despite this, longspan has many qualities for the everyday use, which we thought we’d tell you about (and even offer a […]