Storespan: Longspan Shelving in New Zealand
We manufacture our Storespan shelves (also known as longspan shelving in New Zealand) with powder-coated steel, making them strong and durable and equipping them with a powerful load capacity. These multi-purpose shelving solutions are great for various applications and will help you make the best use of your space.
We know that every customer has different needs for Storespan shelving. As you can set our shelves at different heights, they are highly flexible. Plus, our team will fully customise our services to ensure the solution you get is perfectly tailored to your needs. What’s more, Storespan shelving holds up to 400 kgs per level.
Whether you need to add a single warehouse shelving unit or many of them to your facility, with our fast turnaround times and competitive prices, you will get your racking requirements met here at Storepro.
Features & Benefits of Storespan
- Multi-purpose – can be used for a variety of applications
- Great for storing boxes, parts, files, and archives, as well as equipment, machines, and items that have irregular shapes or sizes
- Flexibility – you can set the shelves at whatever height you need them to be. You can also include as many shelves in a unit as you require
- Efficient use of space – our Storespan shelving is free-standing, and it comes in a range of sizes, helping you make the best use of your available space
- Various configurations – you can set up your Storespan shelving for low-level or high-rise stock picking
- Strong and durable – manufactured with high-tensile steel, our Storespan shelving solutions stand the test of time
- Adaptable – you can change or add to your Storespan shelving in the future, according to your needs and the growth of your business
Customised to You
At Storepro, our Storespan solution is the best longspan shelving in New Zealand. We are here to provide bespoke designs and customisable solutions so you can get shelving that fits perfectly for your needs.
The various size options that we offer include (dimensions are in mm):
- Heights – 900 / 1,200 / 1,800 / 2,100 / 2,400 / 3,000 / 3,600
- Depths – 300/ 450 / 600 / 900
- Lengths – 900 / 1,200 / 1,800 / 2,400
We offer the following options for our Storespan:
- MDF shelf – 18 mm MDF board with a load capacity per shelf of 325 – 530 kgs UDL
- Electroplated mesh deck – to comply with fire regulations, ventilation requirements, or food standards, with a load capacity per shelf of 325 – 530 kgs UDL
- Steel – available on special order to comply with fire regulations, ventilation requirements or food standards
We offer fast turnaround times and competitive prices on all orders for longspan shelving in New Zealand, and you can have confidence in the quality of our products and components. Our team will make sure the solution we develop with you strikes the right balance between storage capacity and operational efficiency.
At Storepro, we also offer expert installation of all our pallet racking, storage, and shelving products. Our experienced teams will ensure your Storespan solution is safely and securely installed. We are reliable and work efficiently, with effective quality control procedures.
In other words, we are the team you can trust to design and install Storespan that will provide the storage capacity, operational efficiency, and quality that you need. If you have old longspan that needs to be removed or incorporated into the new system, we can also complete this work for you.
Storespan shelving systems are suitable for a range of applications and can cater to a diverse range of products. Retail centres, warehouses, offices, garages, workshops, and many other facilities make use of longspan shelving in New Zealand – it is a versatile product that you are sure to benefit from.
Our territory managers are highly experienced with Storespan storage solutions and can help you choose the best solution for your space and storage needs.
Why Choose Storepro
At Storepro, we are New Zealand’s experts in shelving, racking, and storage solutions. The end-to-end service that we provide includes project management, design, supply, compliance facilitation, installation, maintenance, audits, repairs, and leasing or rent-to-own options.
We have extensive experience delivering tailored solutions for clients in a range of industries. Plus, our designers are experts at developing solutions that maximise the use of space while also delivering on storage density and operational efficiency requirements. Therefore, we are best placed to create a fully customised Storespan solution for your business. Speak to a member of the Storepro team today to find out more.