We’re hiring!Posted on April 22, 2021
We are on the search for a part-time Marketing Coordinator! Don’t hesitate to apply below if you have relevant experience, a passion for digital and you’re a confident, self-starter.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a passion for digital and social media, who enjoys the nuances of working for an SME. This is a flexible part-time (15 to 20 hours per week) opportunity. We require a minimum of 4 hours a day in the office, 3 days per week and the balance can be negotiated to suit the right applicant. You will have opportunities to utilise your marketing experience working in conjunction with our managing director, focusing on online marketing, brand management and offering back up to our Sales and Ops Co-ordinators as needed. You will have an eye for detail and enjoy implementing successful marketing campaigns. The day-to-day as our Marketing Coordinator can range from creating engaging content on our online platforms, to forming and spearheading new campaigns with our MD. You will be a super organised self-starter working with the sales team to help them understand the importance of marketing.
Duties will include:
- All online and digital marketing
- Brand management
- Internal marketing, driving our Values & Employee of the Month awards
- Marketing Materials and Resources
- Some event / function organisation
- Supporting the management and sales teams with lead generation, reports and presentations plus other administration tasks as required
- Provide cover for our Sales and Ops Co-ordinators
READ MORE IN OUR SEEK AD